Part Time Gift Planning Assistant
Ajilon Oakland, CA
- Posted: 17 days ago
An important conservation non-profit client of ours is seeking a part time Gift Planning Admin to help for 6 months on a contract basis. This is an onsite position in Oakland, CA.
Great position for someone looking for exposure to the non-profit development cycle!
Main Duties Include:
- Drafting and mailing standard letters and check memo
- Scanning and uploading documents into the database (Salesforce).
- Coding new estates that have been reviewed
- Tracking and contacting estates for requested documents
- Filling out bequest claim forms and tracking their progress
- Printing and assembling charitable gift annuity packets
- 1 year of office experience and Microsoft Office Products
- Salesforce Experience Highly Preferred
- Strong sense of ownership and commitment
“Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy/
**Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.**
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
ManufacturingView all jobs at Ajilon