Open Enrollment - Human Resources Generalist
It is that time of year, open enrollment is just around the corner. In these uncertain times, there is certainty of one thing, dealing with people. The Human Resources industry allows one to connect with others (in a safe way), and our clients are looking to get that type of expertise in their organization.
These types of roles will allow you to be perform HR tasks ranging from performing open enrollment processes, onboarding paperwork, benefits administrative, new employee orientations, and even performance reviews. Additionally you will be working with hiring managers within the company to help guide their hiring decisions and retaining current employees as they navigate through getting safely back to work.
The job typical duties are:
- Conducting new hire orientations and explaining benefits to new employees.
- Have experience in recruiting, posting jobs online, and phone screening potential candidates for internal roles.
- Provide strategic HR support to the company, managers and employees.
- Maintains employee files, conducts performance reviews and exits interviews.
- Participate in industry networking and professional events to increase the company’s visibility with candidates who are in the job market.
- Various ad hoc tasks assigned as needed.
- The successful candidate will possess a keen attention to detail, solid communication skills, and outgoing and positive personality and have their Bachelor’s degree or equivalent type of experience.
- Experience is typically 3+ years of Human Resource Generalist experience.
- These opportunities require knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite products, specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook.
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply right away.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.