Ajilon is hiring an Office Coordinator in Tacoma, WA! As an Office Coordinator you will be responsible for ensuring that all day-to-day office operations run smoothly. You will support a team of 15 with any special administrative and HR projects they might be working on as well as manage the main phone line.
What will you do?
- Manage multi-line phone system while always providing the highest level of customer service
- Greet incoming clients and candidates – provide directions and escort to conference rooms as needed
- Process background checks and coordinate drug screens for new applicants
- Conduct employment verification and reference checks
- Maintain and organize employee records – both digital and paper
- Any other special projects as assigned
- 1+ years of office experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Associate Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- $15-22/hour depending on experience
- Monday – Friday, standard business hours The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
What are the qualifications?