Ajilon is seeking an Office Coordinator on a contract to hire basis in New York City. This is a great opportunity to work with a result-oriented and dedicated team. The ideal Office Coordinator will have a minimum 1 year of experience in an administrative capacity, who can support company operations and contribute to a growing team. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone up and coming in their career! If you are looking for a new opportunity – apply online today.
- Be the first point of contact with visitors and existing team members,
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and space, oversee the receipt and organization of incoming mail, packages, and deliveries
- Support company with ad-hoc projects like company event planning and coordination
- Support the office by coordinating and running conference room operations
- Manages well in high paced environment.
- 1-3 years’ experience in an office setting
- Capable of handling difficult situations and maintaining confidentially and professionalism.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and reporting skills
- Strong proficiency and experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- 9:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Monday- Friday
If you have the qualifications above and are interested in this full-time temp opportunity – apply today! Not exactly what you were looking for? Browse other available jobs in your area online at the Aj The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.