Ajilon is looking to hire an Office Coordinator in Lauderhill, Winter Haven, Kissimmee, and Orlando, FL. This contract requires an individual who can reach far beyond with great analytical capabilities, interpersonal skills, and an excellent detail-oriented mentality. Apply now if you meet the qualifications!
- Serves as office administrator for field office, providing administrative oversight and coordination for field staff
- Demonstrates appropriate customer-care skills such as empathy, active listening, courtesy, politeness, helpfulness and other skills as identified
- Performs clericals support, maintains phone log, prepares routine and special reports, schedules and coordinates meetings, arranges travel, operates and maintains general office equipment, screens and directs incoming calls, greets visitors, maintains confidential files and maintains management's calendars
- Identifies opportunities to improve department results, communications and operating efficiencies
- Logs, tracks and appropriately documents all issues utilizing on-line systems and procedures, and in accordance with all applicable guidelines and requirements
- Participates in cross-functional departmental planning sessions
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned
Experience & Education
- High school diploma or GED required
- 3+ years of experience in general office administration and support
If you feel you are qualified for this position, then apply today at www.ajilon.com!