We are looking for an individual with previous administrative or clerical experience to fill an Office Coordinator position in Bellevue, WA.
- Maintain office supplies by auditing, placing new supply orders, and stocking supplies in office
- Check office voicemail daily and correspond as needed
- Answer all incoming calls and direct to appropriate party
- Maintain files and records effectively
- Greet and assist visitors
- Assist in vendor relationship management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment (e.g. optical scanner)
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Monday - Friday 8-5
- & The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.