Ajilon is currently seeking a skilled Office Assistant for a well-established company in Seattle. As an Office Assistant you will be responsible for a variety of day-to-day administrative duties including providing marketing and client services support. An excellent candidate would be an organized professional with great communication skills.
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office
- Coordinate and ship marketing related shipments
- Organize marketing materials and maintain marketing inventory list
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- Perform clerical duties; maintain files, organize documents, photocopy, fax
- Assist with travel and hotel booking as needed
- Assist in planning company events, meetings, and employee team building activities or special projects
- Mail out billing reports and statements
- 2+ years of proven experience in an office assistant role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and have a great attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving skills
- Proficient computer/technology skills
To learn more about this Office Assistant job opening, please submit an application and current resume. Not quite what you were looking for? Browse our other available jobs in your location on the Ajilon website.