Ajilon San Diego, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision, 401k
Ajilon is working with a reputable insurance company in Downtown San Diego and they are looking to expand their office support team. This is a great opportunity to show off your passion for customer service and elevating communication skills, while gaining well-rounded office admin experience. This is an open-ended temporary position that will be extended based on performance and company need (minimum 3 months). The pay for this role is $16 per hour.
- Providing direct administrative support to the Claims department
- Reviewing documents for accuracy and preparing letters as needed
- Preparing outgoing mail for Postal Service
- Tracking inventory and preparing monthly supply order
- Communicating with customers and clients via phone and email
- Follows up on internal and external requests for assistance
- Provide top-notch customer service in all interactions
- Accurately enter data in computer system
- Complete a variety of admin projects as needed such as reporting and research
- Office support – filing, coping, scanning, phones, organization, etc.
- At least one year of customer service of administrative experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
We seek to completely understand the short- and long-term goals of our clients and candidates — this enables us to consistently act in your best interests. Through our job market insight and niche industry expertise, we help job seekers and employers find their best fit.
AjilonWhy Work Here?
Fantastic leadership and culture!
At Ajilon, we are a leader in temporary and permanent recruitment and the placement of top talent. Our areas of specialty include organizational leadership and support positions in HR, non-clinical healthcare, office administration and more. With over 70 offices in North America, we have the resources and the technology to offer job seekers and employers greater flexibility, making it possible for us to work with them in the way that works best for them. We seek to completely understand the short- and long-term goals of our clients and candidates — this enables us to consistently act in your best interests. Through our job market insight and niche industry expertise, we help job seekers and employers find their best fit.
AddressSan Diego, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Ajilon