Ajilon Atlanta is hiring for an Office Assistant that offers an exciting opportunity with one of our clients. The ideal candidate has previous experience supporting an office with their day to day operation.
This role entails supporting the office with various clerical duties including working in a fast-paced environment and being able to communicate effectively with others. The ideal candidate is energetic, motivated, and has an upbeat attitude. If you are looking for an Office Assistant opportunity – look no further and apply today!
- Answering Inbound calls and transferring to correct department
- Greet incoming visitors and answer all inquiries
- Running reports and submitting to departments as needed
- Various projects assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years so of Administrative Experience
- Strong MSO skills – (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Detail oriented
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- 1-year experience working in a professional environment
Enrollment type: Full – time; Direct Hire
Work Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm, 40 hours a week