Ajilon is currently seeking a Medical Front Desk Receptionist with at least one year related experience for a contract-to-hire position in Kansas City, MO. This role is a great opportunity to work for a well-established healthcare clinic known for their positive work environment.
This position involves being the first face to welcome patients to the clinic, ensuring their experience starts off with a great first impression. The receptionist will handle phone calls, checking patients in, patient questions and maintaining a positive environment.
- Greet patients and check them in
- Take insurance information and co-pays
- Mange multi-line phone system
- Schedule patient appointments and call to remind of appointments
- Organize and keep the waiting area clean
- Create a welcoming environment for patients
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Positive and welcoming demeanor
- At least one year of experience in a relevant medical administration role
- Experience with a multi-line phone system
Employment Type: Full-time, Direct Hire
Work Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, 40 hours per week
If you fit the qualifications for this role, submit an application today! Looking for something similar? Browse our other available jobs on the Ajilon website.