Ajilon Healthcare is assisting our client with a contract-to-hire search for a Medical Receptionist position in Overland Park, KS. In this role you will often be the first point of contact and first impression for patients and their families.
We are looking for an upbeat, friendly self-starter who can work independently and problem solve. Strong knowledge of medical terminologies as well as being proficient in Microsoft Office will contribute to the success of candidates!
- Manage all front office functions including check-in and check-out
- Handle all patient filing
- Answer phones in a quick and courteous manner
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work in a team setting
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Two years’ experience in a medical office
- Experience with eClinical Works or Centricity EMR systems preferred, but not required
To learn more about this healthcare job opening, please apply and submit a current resume to email@example.com. Interested in a position other than this one? Browse our other non-clinical healthcare positions at www.ajilon.com.