Medical Payment Poster
Ajilon Overland Park, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have healthcare administration experience? Strong attention to detail? Want to work from home?
Medical Payment Poster-
Mon- Friday, either 7am to 4pm or 8am to 5pm.
On-site training with the ability to work from home
Responsible for posting payments from insurance companies, follow-up and correction of claims, and taking phone calls from patients.
• Post all manual and electronic payments to patient accounts with accuracy (Daily will track money that comes into their bank account and post it to the correct patient accounts)
• Update and maintain spreadsheets used for reconciliation to billing system and bank
• Research unidentified payments and/or recoupment to determine appropriate resolution
• Process and post credit cards
• Work with the team to achieve daily, weekly and monthly deadlines
• When necessary, analyze EOB’s and claim payments on a detailed line item basis, ensuring payments, codes and adjustments are properly applied
• Work with team to set-up EFTs and ERAs
• Investigate and resolve unapplied cash
• Prioritize work to maximize turn-around time
• Answer and respond to internal and external calls/emails in a timely manner
• Perform other duties as assigned
*Strong attention to detail with accurate data entry skills
*Good verbal communication and phone etiquette (as will talk with customers/patients and answer questions
*Must have some healthcare payment posting or healthcare admin assistance in which knows medical terminology
*Some research abilities and good follow-up skills
*Good electronic/tech abilities (someone who has done something a short period of time but a "new" automated way (not old manual procedure) could be great!
Is this the next career move for you? Not quite what you are looking for? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
AddressOverland Park, KS
HealthcareView all jobs at Ajilon