Manufacturing Supervisor-Swing Shift
Ajilon Oregon City, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ajilon is recruiting for a Manufacturing Supervisor for a great client in the Portland area. This role is responsible for overseeing the swing shift within the machining department. This role is critical in ensuring the most efficient work steps are being taken. The Supervisor will monitor performance, identifying and solving logistical problems with staff, material and equipment
- Machining background
- Leader of people but understanding of manufacturing floor critical
- Lean Experience
- Problem solver/solution seeker
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Performance management, Interviews, reviews, partnering with HR
- Monitor Area Output to desired goals and Metrics (Safety, Quality, Productivity)
- Assist the operators with problems as they occur (Root Cause and Quality Concerns)
- Familiar with all work centers to give effective advice
- Responsible for all company Safety standards/practices
- Assure that equipment is adequately maintained and safely operated.
- Support all KATA related activities / projects in all areas
- Balance the work flow to ensure the best and safe use of capacity and staff
- Strong Leadership and Supervision, including performance reviews, scheduling training, hiring and developing talent
- Schedule individuals on team in most appropriate roles
- Assign individuals to equipment or areas based on technical qualifications and capacity
- Provide training support if schedules require an individual be assigned to a new area.
- Provide timely technical support to resolve issues in support of meeting production schedule.
- A Bachelor’s Degree prferred
- 3+ years’ experience in the manufacturing environment
- 2-3 years demonstrated Lead and/or Supervisory experience
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to provide positive constructive feedback to operators.
- Strong understanding of product quality standards & requirements.
- Working knowledge of Federal and State regulations governing employment practices / rights / safety.
- Basic MS Office computer skills.
- Basic Blue Print reading skills required.
- 3 weeks’ Vacation to start + 160 hours sick leave
- Safe harbor 401k match
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Great company culture!
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
AddressOregon City, OR
ManufacturingView all jobs at Ajilon