Manufacturing Operations Manager
Ajilon Mahwah, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Responsible for daily operations and efficient utilization of resources to meet processing demands.
- Ability to forecast 3 to 6 months to understand upcoming needs, constraints and drive strategy and identify availability of resources to perform clinical manufacture of Cell Therapy Products
- Meet client process demands through planning, scheduling, manufacture and delivery of clinical cell therapy products according to established procedures, regulations and contracts
- Liaison with support groups for day to day and short-term needs – Supply Chain, Training, Quality Assurance, and Quality Control
- Identify and drive KPIs and assure that department metrics are maintained and identify areas requiring improvement, develop mitigation strategies, and drive execution
- Accountable for working with internal teams to troubleshoot problems, suggest improvements, and identify & advocate for value-added projects
- Bachelor's degree (ie Biology, Biotechnology, Bioengineering, Chemical Engineering).
- 3-5 years of cGMP environment, aseptic processing, mammalian cell culture, monoclonal antibody, cell processing, cryopreservation or similar experience.
- 1-2 years of leadership experience or equivalent combination of experience.
- Strong collaborative and influencing skills and ability to work well in a cross-functional, matrixed environment
- Understanding of cGMP and cGLP
- Relevant technical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
ManufacturingView all jobs at Ajilon