We are seeking a Loan Officer Assistant to become a part of one of our top clients. You will evaluate and authorize approval of real estate, commercial, and credit loans. MUST have most recent experience within Loan Assistant experience for this Direct Hire opportunity.
- Advise borrowers on financial status and payment methods
- Guide customers through the loan application process
- File loan applications and supporting documents
- Develop referral networks to locate prospects for loans
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them
- Previous experience in finance, banking, or other related fields
- Familiarity with financial and lending practices
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Location: Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario, CA
Pay: $18-$21 doe
Please email me your resume directly for immediate considerations, email@example.com.
Why Work Here?At Ajilon, we are a leader in temporary and permanent recruitment and the placement of top talent. Our areas of specialty include organizational leadership and support positions in HR, non-clinical healthcare, office administration and more. With over 70 offices in North America, we have the resources and the technology to offer job seekers and employers greater flexibility, making it possible for us to work with them in the way that works best for them. We seek to completely understand the short- and long-term goals of our clients and candidates — this enables us to consistently act in their best interests. Through our job market insight and niche industry expertise, we help job seekers and employers find their best fit. The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Great stable company, fun work environment