Legal Assistant (Remote) -
Ajilon is seeking a full-time Legal Assistant for a fantastic remote opportunity! As the Legal Assistant, you will be providing administrative support and assisting with preparation and review of legal or loan documents. If you are looking to grow your legal expertise and establish a career with a fantastic company, see the qualifications below and apply today!
- Assist with producing reports, spreadsheets and other documents
- Support all clerical functions, such as answering inquiries promptly, data management, and handling sensitive information with high confidentiality
- Prepare and/or review legal or loan documents for completeness, accuracy, and compliance to assist individual borrowers with residential and/or business loans
- Create materials for presentations and prepare correspondence
- 1-3 years administrative or customer service experience (Legal industry preferred)
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience preparing legal, real estate and/or loan documents
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)!
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- High sense of professionalism
- Bachelor’s Degree or Paralegal Certification is a plus!
If you would like to be considered for the Legal Assistant position and meet the minimum qualifications listed above, please email a copy of your resume to Brandon.firstname.lastname@example.org and apply today on our websit The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.