Junior Logistics Associate
Ajilon is currently seeking a Junior Logistics Associate with 1-2 years of experience for a full-time job at a well-established Manufacturer in Torrance, CA. This is a great contract role that offers an outstanding stepping stone for someone who is looking to gain experience in Logistics Operations in Manufacturing
This role entails working directly with the supply chain team to assist with improving their inbound/outbound services. Our ideal candidate has strong Excel knowledge and an in depth understanding of analysis and strategy. If you are looking for an opportunity to showcase these skills – apply online today!
- Assisting with adhoc analysis
- Daily reporting in MS Excel
- 1-2 years’ experience within Supply Chain
- Advanced MS Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree (strongly preferred)
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical and strategy abilities
- Strong desire to expand knowledge in field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- 1-2 years of related experience
Employment Type: Full-time, Long Term Contract
To learn more about this Junior Logistics Associate job opening, please submit an application and current resume. Not quite what you were looking for? Browse our other available jobs in your location on the Ajilon website.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.