Executive Recruiter job in Washington, DC
We are hiring for a September class! Enjoy the rest of the summer knowing your new job will start in the fall.
Outstanding opportunity as we expand our service offerings and add new executive recruiters to our team. If you have a background in administration, human resources, customer service or sales and want to take control of your financial compensation, we should talk about our opportunity.
In this role, you’ll have the responsibility of designing a recruitment strategy and plan for recruiting high level adminstration and HR roles. Managing searches from entry level to six-figure pros, you’ll handle all phases of business development and recruitment. Additionally, you will be part of a collaborative and passionate team, filled with savvy, hard-working professionals. You will be offered a strong training program, a competitive salary, with a lucrative commission plan, and outstanding benefits.
As an executive recruiter you’ll:
• Create and manage a recruiting network of candidates through a variety of resources, networking events and organizations
• Facilitate interviews and provide excellent coaching and mentoring of candidates for potential job opportunities
• Coordinate local networking opportunities to reach out to job-seekers and to create a unique network of your own
• Develop a client base of divisional managers and consult with contacts on hiring programs and industry trends
• College degree is preferred, and one year of sales, recruiting, human resources, or administration
• Interest in working in a sales -oriented culture
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment; driven for success
• A professional presentation, excellent communication skills with a driven personality who loves to compete in a healthy environment
If you are interested in an Executive Recruiter, please apply today. Training classes start in September.
Benefits of this position include:
. Competitive base pay and performance-based bonus incentives
. Top-notch training program
. Medical, Vison and Dental
. 401K with employer match
. 19 days of PTO in your first year, volunteer day to give back to the community and paid holidays