We are hiring a Human Resources Specialist with one of our Fortune 500 clients in Waltham, MA! Apply now!
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Create and accurately maintain files for all work visas, permanent residence cases, and other immigration matters and act as a resource for the immigration team,
• Coordinate recruitment stage in the Green Card process
• Assist in visa transfers and extensions
• Prepare and maintain H-1B Public Access Files and PERM Audit Files to ensure government compliance.
• Responsible for handling all invoicing for services rendered by external Counsel and/or immigration vendors.
• Ensure I-9 compliance by monitoring, collecting, and updating foreign national employees’ work authorization documents.
• Draft and issue employment verification letters for internal employees, and client letters for contractors upon request
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, HR Management or related field preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
• 0-2 years of experience in an operational and/or administrative support role in human resources (prior experience with immigration preferred).
• Expert skills within the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and experience with Applicant Tracking Systems.
• Proven organizational, critical thinking, and administrative skills with keen attention to detail and strong time-management.
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
• High attention to detail with strong organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.ajilon.com/privacy-policy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.