Human Resources Manager
Ajilon is looking for a strong Human Resources Manager to join our client in Brooklyn. While this is a true Generalist role, the role focuses heavily in employee relations, payroll and benefits administration for the location. Previous knowledge and comfort working closely with unions is imperative for a candidates success within this role.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all employee relations issues
- Support an employee population of 1,000+ in day to day operations including payroll processing
- Monitor the compliance for the company to include but not limited to: Department of Labor requirements (FMLA, ADA, EEOC, OSHA, ACA, HIPPA, Workers’ Compensation and FLSA)
- Coordinate all aspects of Workers’ Compensation including OSHA reporting, investigations, partnering with vendors, leave of absence, coaching managers and injured team members during the workers’ compensation claim process
- Ensures data integrity and security of all systems and full understanding of system capabilities.
- Maintain and manage all data changes within the HRIS system
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, or related field preferred
- A minimum of 5-6 years working as a Sr. HR Generalist, HR Manager or similar role
- Experience in union relations is required
Check all these boxes? Apply today! We’d love the chance to meet with you and aid you in this process.
Not quite a fit? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more exciting opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arres The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.