Ajilon is seeking an HR Administrative Assistant in Indianapolis, IN. Previous Human Resources experience is preferred, however, candidates with a similar college degree and the willingness to learn will also be considered. If you have 2-4 years of HR experience of HR duties such as benefits enrollment and HRIS functions, please apply today!
Responsibilities for the Human Resources Administrative Assistant Job include:
- Handling inquiries that come into the HR department
- Managing calendars and scheduling appointments and meetings
- Complete employment verifications and other onboarding documentation
- Scheduling interviews and assisting in training programs
- Filing and retrieving documents, records, and reports.
- The ability to take on a wide variety of special projects
- Must have prior administrative experience or a college degree.
- 2-4 years of HR administration and coordination experience.
- Excellent multitasker with the ability to prioritize.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills
Employment Type: Full Time, Temporary to Hire
Work Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
To learn more about this temporary to hire job opening, please submit a current resume today! Not quite what you were looking for? Browse our other available jobs in your location on Ajilon’s website.