Ajilon Chicago, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
Ajilon is looking for a Healthcare Recruiter in Chicago, IL. This person will be responsible for sourcing quality candidates to fill various roles. A positive attitude and feeling comfortable networking are essential requirements of this job. We are ideally searching for someone with a previous background in recruiting and can be creative in coming up with hiring solutions.
You will need:
- Associate degree, Bachelor’s preferred
- 4+ years of experience with recruiting, healthcare specific
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
- Understanding of the healthcare industry and appropriate terminology
- Construct accurate job descriptions that capture the needs of the job
- Understand how to properly access candidates and perform interviews
- Documenting information pertaining to the staffing needs of the company
- Forecasting trends for specific jobs
- Maintaining effective communication with candidates
Responsibilities of the job:
If this sounds like a great fit for you, apply today!
You can email your resume directly to me at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
BusinessView all jobs at Ajilon