$40,000-45,000 per year
Ajilon is seeking a HR Specialist for a growing organization in the Troy area. The HR Generalist will join the HR Director and partner on all activities including recruitment, on-boarding/ off-boarding, employee relations, policies and procedures, and EEO reporting.
- Employee relations
- Oversee full cycle recruiting for non-exempt employees
- Coordinate new hire process, onboarding, and training new employees
- Update employee records
- Manage leave of absence requests with employees
- Develop and maintain employee files
- Streamline new HR systems and processes
- Gather payroll data, wages and working hours
- Update employee records with new hire information
- Run HR audits to ensure compliance
- Work with the team and leadership on training initiatives and ideas
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience within human resources
- Working knowledge of how to generate reports and use filters.
- Hands-on experience with databases and HR software
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation and data protection regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective planning and time managing skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this job here and send your resume in Word format to Katie Garcia at Katie.Garcia@Ajilon.com.