Ajilon Baldwin Park, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $55,000 to $65,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Human Resource Specialist
Excellent Opportunity to work for a global company providing critical medical resources. We are currently seeking a passionate and detail-orientated Human Resource professional to join our team.
This position develops and administers policies relating to all phases of human resources activity.
The position reports to the VP of Operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Coordinates recruiting and retention strategies and succession planning process.
· Coordinates exit interview process and communication of findings to management.
· Coordinates training programs, personal and career development, performance appraisal process, compensation systems, company events, diversity and benefit programs.
· Coordinates employee-relations activities and programs including but not limited to employee counseling, interpretation of policies, new employee orientation, and employee recognition programs.
· Reviews employee relation’s issues and recommends appropriate responses to management.
· Process bi-monthly, monthly commission, and bonus payrolls.
· Maintain accurate data within the HR system.
· Assign employee training classes.
· Maintain job descriptions, HR policies and personnel files.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
· Ensure the compliance with regulations and labor laws in multiple states (CA, TX, GA, and NY).
Education and Training:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 3-5 years HR experience
· Experience in processing payroll a must
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Bilingual is a plus
AddressBaldwin Park, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Ajilon