Our client near Naperville is looking for an HR Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and regulation.
- Responsible for pro-active employee relations, communication support between Corporate and business unit locations, and internal management consultation.
- Responsible for full-life cycle recruiting, including posting job requisitions, screening and interviewing candidates, generating offer letters, facilitating negotiations, and processing the pre-employment process up to orientation.
- Effectively support and foster the company's Policy.
- Responsible for administering HR-related policies, procedures, regulations, and contracts.
- Develop and facilitate programs related to the health, economic, social, and safety well being of company employees.
- Along with respective Management Team, develop and facilitate strategic short and long term goals for assigned locations as they related to the employment function.
- Facilitate communication and function of employee benefit programs, including open enrollment.
- Promote and work as a team member with all departments of LSC
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Human Resources, Industrial Relations, or a related field with 5-10 years of experience within Human Resources or equivalent experience.
- Must have effective counseling skills in areas of performance and behavioral problems, conflict resolution, and career development.
- Must have strong team building and interpersonal skills.
- Consistently contributes to effort, leadership, and creative thinking to solving complex and significant problems in a collaborative fashion.
- Effectively leads and mentors assigned team members as well as local supervisors/managers on elements of effective HR and effective employee management.
- Working knowledge in all areas pertinent to the management of all HR functions including compensation, staffing, employee involvement, EEO/AAP, safety training and policy development.
- Current knowledge of all federal, state, and local regulations as it pertains to Human Resources.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of employees effectively.
- Effectively represents department, division, or company at meetings.
If you have the above qualifications, please apply now