HR Manager-Central NJ
Bilingual Spanish HR Manager. The HR Manager will maintain certain HR strategic objectives involving workforce talent, associate engagement and employer branding. This position executes administration of day-to-day human resources operations, including onboarding and exiting, compliance and reporting, wellness initiatives, recruitment, orientation, benefit follow up, and leave program coordination.
Human Resources Manger Job Responsibilities:
- Provide personnel policy and procedure guidance to employees and management.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment law and compliance requirements.
- Coordinate open enrollments, changes, and training for employee benefits programs.
- Respond to human resources-related inquiries.
- Assist with payroll processing.
- Create and distribute internal communications regarding status changes, benefits, or company policies.
- Administer new employee on-boarding and orientation.
- Develop and maintain talent management processes.
- Monitor employee morale and company culture.
- Collaborate with the human resources team to develop effective recruitment strategies.
- Identify future staffing needs.
- Process complaints regarding sexual harassment, discrimination, or other instances of workplace harassment and assist in any necessary investigations and disciplinary actions.
- Maintain employee personnel record
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field
- 3-5 years human resources experience
- Manufacturing experience required
- Experience with HRMS/HRIS systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook)
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicant The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.