Ajilon Princeton, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Human Resources Generalist
Ajilon has an immediate HR Generalist job available in Princeton, NJ. This is a contract to hire position for a mission driven organization that offers the opportunity to work with and learn from bright individuals who are passionate about helping people. The ideal candidate will have previous human resources experience, thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and will possess excellent problem-solving skills.
Compensation: Commensurate upon experience $28- 35/hr
- Responsible for addressing compliance and policy issues
- Assist with onboarding process, investigations, and exit interviews
- Responsible for Employee Relations, Worker’s Compensation, and LOA
- Responsible for supporting and developing employees
- Minimum five years human resources experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field strongly preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient skill level with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proficient with ATS and HRIS – UltiPro a huge plus!
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize
- Must be able to perform duties with a high level of confidentiality
Monday – Friday
40 hours per week
Does this opportunity match exactly what you are looking for – APPLY NOW!
If you would to be considered immediately reach out to Nick Gioffre at Nick.Gioffre@ajilon. The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.