Ajilon Chicago, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
Ajilon is hiring for a company located in the Chicagoland area. We are looking for an HR Generalist who has some experience in a variety of HR functions. Currently the role is REMOTE but will be moving to hybrid in 2022. This Generalist will be comfortable and want to learn all things HR. He/she will gain valuable experienced and be coached by a senior laden staff. This person will spend time in recruiting, compliance, onboarding and learning employee relations matters.
- Assisting the Sr. Generalist and serving as the main point of contact to the Corporate office staff as well as field associates and vendors.
- Supporting Sr. Generalist in Employee Relations and Recruiting
- Insuring onboarding for corporate staff goes smoothly.
- HRIS administration - Data Analytics - Compliance matters (I-9)
- Submitting pay and benefits changes into HRIS system.
- Bachelor's degree is a must have (HR degree desired but not a must)
- 1-3 years of experience working in Human Resources
- HRIS experience
- General understanding of HR policies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- 50-65K dependent upon experience
- Competitive medical package (M/D/V)
- Tuition Reimbursment
- 401(k) - 100% match up to 4%
- Great culture - invest in employees - average tenure is 13 years.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
BusinessView all jobs at Ajilon