Ajilon is starting the search for a full-time HR coordinator for a client located in Bellevue, WA. This is a permanent position that requires 2+ years of HR experience. The ideal candidate is someone who already understands all the different aspects of HR and is looking to grow their career. The ability to handle ambiguity with ease will be a crucial skill for this role. They are adding to their ever-growing team and are looking for someone to join them and add an outside perspective.
- Assist with the full-cycle recruiting experience. From sourcing candidates to conducting phone screens.
- Administrative assistance to the rest of the HR team. Including data input into their HRIS systems.
- Help with any questions relating to benefits for all levels of employees. Including medical, 401k and any additional perks.
- Be a part of the on-boarding process of new employees, by maintaining any state and federal compliance forms.
- Coordinate background and drug screens for all new employees.
- 2+ years HR experience. You will be tested in your knowledge of HR processes.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Ability to wear multiple hats and be resourceful when the answer may not be obvious.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. There will be times you will be presenting to the executive board.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.