A Part-time HR Consulting opportunity in Royal Oak, MI.
- Experience on recruiting – mostly IT roles (within automotive would be ideal) Java developers, analysts
- Filtering out candidates
- Onboarding: background checks and drug testing
- Extending offers
- Helping to devise and implement the US policies and procedures: Create an HR presence, employee handbook etc.
- Coordination of structure of materials for their “intranet” that is US related, together with global content (Employee database - Where does the US employee find material on their travel or PTO policy, etic.)
- Support with payroll – doing everything to ensure correct deductions are being made for medical, total comp, PTO, etc.
- Paychex is their system but experience not required
- Business Sweden (this is the back office) responsible for assisting with all of their payments. Responsible for assisting with the relevant governmental (state and federal) documents to establish of Wireless Car so they can do business in different states. They process invoices and pay out the rent and expense reports. Needs help submitting invoices and tracking. Also needs help with expense reporting and tracking-they use American Express and employees need support submitting expenses and ensuring that they get reimbursed.
- Attention to detail
- Experience working with different cultures because there are a lot of relational skills required to work with Sweden (very laid-back culture and time zone difference)
- Experience with confidentiality – will have total visibility of the business dealings in the US including salaries
20 hours per week but willing to be flexible (five four-hour days or three seven-hour days, etc)
Doesn’t need someone to be there every day between 8-12pm
An expectation that this person will be in the office most of the time but flexible on some remote work just not 100%
Interview Process: Detroit next Tuesday and Wednesday (November 5th and 6th) a face to face interview then.
Let's discuss compensation.