HR Absence Specialist
Ajilon Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a Human Resources individual who lives near the West Los Angeles, CA. and is looking for their next position? Ajilon is currently in search of a personable and detail-oriented HR Absence Specialist for a hybrid position in a veterinary hospital. If you are looking for a new and exciting place to work, please click "Apply With Us" or send your resume directly to Negin.Afarinesh@ajilon.com.
- Research and correct leave of absence issues such as date changes, COBRA eligibility, state or federal regulations, or disability claim issues
- Maintain general benefit event processing; monitor and correct errors accordingly
- Ensure compliance with and provide documentation regarding state specific benefit coverage regulations based on report output
- Maintain hard copy and electronic files
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to communicate with all levels of employees of the organization
- Proficient in MS Suite
- General Human Resources knowledge, including benefit and leave administration, preferred
If you are looking for a new and exciting place to work, please click "Apply With Us" or send your resume directly to Negin.Afarinesh@ajilon.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Ajilon