Full Cycle Customer Service Specialist
Do you have a passion for helping people? Do you have experience in Customer Service? Then we have the position for you. Our client is looking for a Full Cycle Customer Service Specialist in Detroit, MI to make an impact on their client base both new and existing! The position will be responsible for a variety of duties including order taking and processing, taking inbound and making outbound service calls, assisting clients with new and existing orders from start to finish and making an impact on the company as a whole from sales to service!
Why work here?
- Work in a fun and modern work environment
- Work in a team oriented environment
- Make an impact on sales and the company
- Ability to drive your career and be successful
- Work with companies from across the country
- Work in the Greater Detroit area!
- Order processing from start to finish
- Order taking and data entry
- High volume service calls both inbound and outbound
- Act as the main point of contact for all levels of clientele
- Assisting salespeople with any problems that arise during the life cycle of an order
- Working with salespeople to confirm and complete the order cycle in a timely manner
- Providing pricing and answering questions from both customers and salespeople
- 2-5 years in a customer service role
- Experience in Healthcare, Insurance, Third Party Health preferred
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in a variety of circumstances
- Business degree preferred
- Proficient within various computer programs including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Positive outlook with the drive to succeed
If this or other Customer Focused opportunities inspire you than head over to Ajilon.com for even more opportunities!