Ajilon Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
File Clerk Responsibilities:
- Develop organized filing system
- Create, process, and maintain file records.
- File and retrieve documents for other personnel.
- Prepare records for off-site storage.
- Maintain file room logs to track the location of files.
- Dispose of files according to established document-retention schedules
- High school diploma required
- Minimum one year of similar experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently
If you are interested in this File Clerk role and available to start working quickly please do not hesitate to apply today! Simply visit our website at www.ajilon.com for more jobs like this or click “apply” below.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
BusinessView all jobs at Ajilon