Ajilon has a direct hire opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant in the Milwaukee area. The Executive Assistant will be reporting to the CEO and providing support for the Board of Directors as needed. The right candidate will have extensive calendaring experience, be able to support a fast-paced team, set-up and execute virtual meetings and conferences, as well as collaborate with other departments and be able to communicate with clients and colleagues of all levels.
- Provide every day administrative support including scheduling, meeting coordination, preparation of materials, attending and recording meeting minutes, etc.
- Handle heavy calendaring and outstanding projects with the CEO/President
- Coordinate attendees for community and stakeholder events and invites
- Assist in project management for the leadership team in a variety of endeavors including annual business plans, research projects, strategic planning and more
- Develop a relationship with the board, affiliate organizations, and stakeholders
- Maintain department files and research, compile statistics and create a variety of reports as needed
- Keep contact information for all stakeholders, the board and organizations
- Serve as communication liaison for the President & CEO, Board of Directors and staff, as well as other members of the organization.
- Other job duties as pertains to each role
- Microsoft Office expert (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Forward thinker and able to anticipate needs
- Proven track record for supporting c-level executives
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Able to handle confidential information
- Willing to work evenings and weekends as needed
- 3 years of professional experience; executive assistant role required
- Previous Non-Profit experience preferred
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Hours: 40 Hours/Week
Education: Associate degree strongly preferred or equivalent experience
Compensation: $45,000 - $47,000.00
If you are interested in this Executive Assistant in the Milwaukee, WI area, or other executive assistant roles currently available, please submit your resume today to www.ajilon.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applica The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.