Are you looking for a position where you can utilize your communication skills that would provide upward growth within the company?
Parker+Lynch has teamed up with Bio-Technology company that offers products worldwide and has a customer service location in Bozeman, MT. We are looking for a reliable person that wants to work as a Business-to-Business Customer Service Representative! This role will lead into a Sales or Customer Service Manager position. Since this is with a bio-technology company, this is also an excellent opportunity for anyone with a background in biology, that doesn't want to work in the lab for the rest of their career.
- Answer customer calls and email inquiries, professionally, promptly and efficiently
- Assist sales at times with the management of specific distributor accounts
- Process incoming orders- web, telephone, email, etc
- Respond to sales and/or service inquires forward to technical support as appropriate
- Follow up on sales quotes and customer return Merchandise Authorizations
- Manage, maintain and update customer accounts
- Resolve customer complaints—escalate to Supervisor or additional departments when appropriate
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments when needed
- Exhibit excellent documentation practices
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Moderate skills in Microsoft Office including MS Word and Excel
- 6-months' experience working in a customer service position is preferred
Don't wait! Apply today to this Customer Service Representative job in Bozeman, MT!