Director of Operations
Ajilon Portland, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has in-depth knowledge of production and facility operations, as well as experience managing and directing others. You are best suited for this position if you have 7+ years of mid-to-senior level operational management experience. You will thrive in this role if are decisive and work quickly/strategically. Furthermore, you will be best fit for this role if you enjoy maintaining order and encouraging others.
Your priorities in this Sr. Operations Manager role:
- Oversee purchasing, forecasting and operations
- Track and coordinate facility and production operations
- Analyze all aspects of the supply chain and make operational changes as needed
- Oversee vendor negotiations and maintain strong vendor relationships
- Lead managers on quality control and logistics
- Help implement new policies and procedure and streamline processes
- 10+ years of operations experience (preferably in a manufacturing food/bev environment)
- 7+ years specifically managing others and managing operations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain or another related field
We’re looking for:
This role is 100% on-site in the Portland area.
If you are qualified and interested in this Sr. Ops Manager position in Portland, Oregon, please click to apply or apply directly by sending your resume to Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
BusinessView all jobs at Ajilon