Director of Business Operations
Ajilon Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Director of Business Operations is a key member of the senior leadership team, serving as a business partner to the President, Director of Field Operations, and branch managers. The Director is responsible for managing a team of 40 plus technical (quality control) and administrative professionals to provide administrative, organizational, quality control, and customer support services to support branch operations and ensure customer success. The Director will be the leader of continuous process improvement within the company to drive efficiencies and enable scalable growth. The Director will report to the Chief Financial Officer and be based at headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Lead quality control group, responsible for supplying compliant deliverables to our customers, and business operations group, responsible for scheduling, job data auditing, revenue entry, customer service, billing & collections, accounts payable, and payroll.
- Recruit, train, and retain personnel; mentor and develop staff; support a culture focused on customer service, continuous improvement, and performance measurement.
- Proactively collaborate with leadership and branch managers to ensure efficient process execution and customer support.
- Define and maintain Service Level Agreements for internal customers (field operators); monitor and measure for success.
- Identify and develop standard approaches, toolsets, and training needs to further define and build out the foundation of the Business Field Operations and Administrative teams.
- Develop and monitor KPI’s, scorecards and other tools to measure the day-to-day activities of the team and the success of process improvement initiatives.
- Serve's as a continuous process improvement champion, defining opportunities and executing projects to reduce waste and complexity in our business processes.
- Establish scalable processes to support rapid growth; support post-merger-integration efforts to onboard newly acquired companies into standardized business processes.
- Cultivate and maintain healthy relationships with key customers.
- Serve as site manager for headquarters.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, project management, or in a related field.
- At least 10 years' experience in business process management; experience with field services preferred
- At least 5 years’ supervisory experience & customer-facing experience
- Exceptional leadership, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Knowledge of GAAP and basic accounting principles
- Experience with ERP systems
- Proficient in MS Office products
- Superb recordkeeping, time management, and organizational skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
BusinessView all jobs at Ajilon