Data Entry Clerk
Ajilon Austin, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ajilon is looking for an experienced Data Entry Clerk to fill a contract role for an engineering firm in Austin, TX. This role offers the opportunity to work with a high-profile organization in a fast-paced environment. A candidate with a high attention to detail and strong degree of accuracy are required to be successful in this position.
The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for processing claims data in a proprietary database. If you are looking for a new place to work -- apply today!
- Precisely enter information into proprietary computer program
- Follow company procedures to uphold data integrity
- Ensure sensitive information is kept confidential
- Complete a variety of data entry projects
- Minimum of 1 year professional experience in a corporate setting
- Administrative or data entry experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Self motivated
- Ability to work on repetitive data projects
Employment Type: Full-time, Temporary
Work Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, 40 hours per week
To learn more about this data entry job opening, please submit an application and current resume. Not quite what you were looking for? Browse other available jobs in your location on the Ajilon website.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your infor The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
BusinessView all jobs at Ajilon