Customer Support Specialist Job in La Mesa
Ajilon is partnering with a retirement distribution firm that is seeking a Customer Support Specialist for their office in La Mesa, San Diego. In this role, the Customer Support Specialist will be responsible for assisting account holders with making educated decisions about their retirement distribution options and assisting outside sales representatives with operational questions and support. Additional duties will include organizing and tracking internal deposits and following up with customers as needed. Ideally, we are seeking candidates with a go-getter mentality, strong verbal & written communication skills, and a passion for providing exceptional customer service. This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity that pays $17-18 hourly, depending on previous experience.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Handling account holders’ inbound calls, emails, voicemails with basic questions, and providing answers.
- Resolving client issues, concerns and inquiries through phone, fax and email regarding our clients' benefit programs and procedures.
- Responding to inquiries from clients/customers regarding a wide variety of retirement benefit payment issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Supporting outside sales team regarding operational questions, including conducting research to assist.
- Conducting web training to existing clients when needed.
- Escalating client/customer service issues to supervisor or manager as necessary.
- Accessing multiple applications to complete client/customer inquiries and transactions, including the company website, Word, Excel, and Salesforce CRM.
- Fully and clearly documenting all cases in Salesforce.
- Creating tickets in Salesforce to request check copies, 1099-Rs, stopping or reissuing funds.
- Assisting with filing, record maintenance and document imaging.
- Perform special projects, including assisting with large mailings.
- Attend weekly sales meetings.
- Attend at least 1 tradeshow each year.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills include:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a corporate administration function, preferably within the financial services or related industry
- Excellent telephone manner with clear, concise and professional communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Results and Performance Driven
- Client Centric –Focus and delivery on the needs of clients
- Team Leadership (teamwork), Collaboration, and Personal Effectiveness
- Ability to communicate effectively and positively with current and prospective customers
- Experience with MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Salesforce *is a plus
$17-18 hourly, depending on experience
Monday through Friday, 7am to 4pm or 8am to 5pm (Flexible)
Do you have what it takes for this Customer Support Specialist position? If so, please apply today at www.Ajilon.com or email the recruiter directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.