Do you have excellent customer service skills?
Do you thrive and excel in a fast paced environment?
If so and the below meets your background- please connect with us!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Process orders via e-mail, phone and/or fax for multiple brands
- Review/Release orders through EDI
- Monitor open/suspended orders and resolve issues as needed
- Proactively facilitate credit/return processing
- Work closely with Sales Representatives to service customers
- Process returns, credit memos and cancellation requests
- Create reports in Excel
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Service
- Acute business acumen
- EDI experience a plus
- Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel required
- AS-400/or SAP experience
- Ability to communicate in Spanish a plus
- Excellent writing, verbal and presentational communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work both within a team environment and autonomously