We are working with two clients that are ready to hire a SUPERSTAR for their growing teams! This position is not for an average run of the mill type person. The ideal candidate will be one who is detail-oriented, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, and most importantly – has effective and clear communication skills. Easy enough, right?
To qualify for the role, you must be able and willing to:
- Typing speed of 45 WPM or better
- Strong administrative skills – data entry, filing, assisting with special projects and reports
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Outlook
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Excellent Communication skills verbal, written, and interpersonal
- Strong Problem Solving skills able to research, troubleshoot, and resolve issues
- Productive Time Management skills
- Attentive to detail
- Team Player
- Adaptable to change
- Must be available to work on weekends (rotational)
Are you local to the Atlanta area? If so, the commute would be a breeze! Apply now, if you think this will be a good fit for your next role in Customer Service! You can also send your resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you! Look forward to assisting you in your job search!