Customer Service Specialist
Ajilon is seeking a Customer Service Specialist for a Manufacturing Company in Lenexa, KS. In this role you will be responsible for the order to cash cycle. We are looking for a candidate with strong communication, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, proactive work approach and strong typing skills. Pay for this role starts at $15 per hour and goes up based on experience. Read below for additional details!
- Facilitate order related requests
- Assist sales with order related requests
- Customer calls
- Order entry
- Track shipments
- Manage returns
- Learn basic product/technical knowledge to assist customer requests
- Learn basic logistical and supply chain knowledge for order processing
- Understand manufacturing basics
- Problem solve with other departments to deliver product to a customer when needed
- Issue credits and perform re-bills
- Maintain customer notes and automated notifications
- Understand customer order patterns
- Provide administrative assistance, as needed
- Additional responsibilities may be required
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience. Additional College preferred, but not required.
- 2+ years working experience in customer service or administrative support areas, or related education and/or experience. Some experience in manufacturing/supply chain industry is helpful, but not necessary.
- Must be adaptable to change and treat each request in a customer focused way, ensuring satisfaction and quick results.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with other departments including Logistics, Supply Chain, and Finance Groups.
- Capable of high-level problem solving.
- Understanding and demonstrate proficiency throughout the customer service cycle.
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to facilitate customer requests to completion.
- Excellent Microsoft application knowledge, such as Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word is a must.
- Proficient typing skills and ten-key.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills are required.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced culture with an international footprint.
- Demonstrates business acumen.
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract-to-hire
Work Hours: M-F 8-5 OR 9-6, 40 hours per week
If you are interested in this customer service role, apply immediately at www.ajilon.com with your resume in a Word document!