Customer Service Support Specialist
Are you a customer service oriented professional, seeking to join a HUGE software company located in downtown Seattle? This might be your chance! Ajilon is seeking top talent in your area and would love to connect with you further if you are in fact interested in learning more :)
- Understand and become conversant in many large software applications
- Understand, interpret, reproduce, and diagnose customer problems. Perform Root cause Analysis.
- Teach solutions to customers and document them in our Knowledge Base.
- Communicate clearly and precisely with customers in written and verbal form and maintain accurate and timely records.
- Work with members of other departments/teams to resolve product issues - escalating issues as necessary
- Meet individual and departmental goals
- Be the voice of the customer
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to navigate challenging situations professionally.
- 3+ years of experience providing direct support to external customers by phone, electronically, and face-to-face.
- Excellent organizational skills --Ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task, and execute projects cross-functionally
- You are a team player with a focus on promoting a positive and professional atmosphere.
- You like to tinker and love technology.
- Flexible and Addable, able to adjust to change and embrace the unknown.