Customer Service Representative
Ajilon is currently interviewing candidates for a full-time customer service focused job with a company in Tempe, AZ. This contract-to-hire position will have you taking inbound calls from current customers and assisting them with invoicing and billing needs, as well as answering their general questions.
Job duties include:
- Serve as a client contact for current customers.
- Research and react to customer questions and complaints, while offering solutions.
- Transfer customers to the correct department if you are unable to assist them.
- Meet call time metrics while still ensuring the customer’s needs are met.
- Open availability with schedule, position requires one weekend day worked each week.
- 1+ years of customer service experience, along with a stable work history.
- Familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- A strong focus on customer service, with a desire to help other people.
- An ongoing desire to learn more, while accepting constructive criticism in order to become better skilled in your role.
Interested? Apply now with your current resume or email it directly to Chris.Collins@ajilon.com for consideration. Not quite what you are looking for? Let’s discuss other opportunities I have available.