Customer Service Representative
Ajilon Longwood, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ajilon is looking for a full-time Customer Service/Member Services Representative to join the team! This is a new and exciting role, located in Orlando, FL.
In this role, you will serve as the point-of-contact for customers and members in an in-bound and out-bound call center setting by handling customer and member concerns via phone, email and Customer Relations Help Desk!
• Handle complex service questions from customers/members and applies judgment in proactively assisting or resolving service issues.
• Drives revenue through increased loyalty with our customers/members by diligently answering questions and responding to requests knowledgably and professionally.
• Researches historical data to solve customer/member problems to assist in achieving desired outcomes and resolution.
• Manages and reconciles daily transaction batches keeping an accurate log of transaction processed prioritizing all expired and revenue generating tickets.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Bilingual is a plus!
• Experience handling high-volume calls in a call center setting preferred.
• Experience with an international organization is plus!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
BusinessView all jobs at Ajilon