Customer Service Representative
Ajilon is looking to hire a Customer Service Representative in Largo, FL . This contract requires an individual who can reach far beyond with great analytical capabilities, interpersonal skills, and an excellent detail-oriented mentality and strong organizational skills. Apply now if you meet the qualifications!
- Make outbound calls to health plan members to coordinate and schedule a Comprehensive Health Assessment through a variety of channels.
- Through outbound ‘soft sales’ calls, explains the benefits of health risk assessments and overcomes objections
- Accurately and concisely documents customer feedback and special needs indicated during each call in computer-based system
- Identifies and addresses the member’s issues and anticipates future needs
- Navigates in a Windows-based system to access the appropriate information
- 6+ months outbound call center experience preferred
- 6+ months sales or soft sales experience preferred
- High School Diploma, GED
- Customer service experience in a retail, hospitality, sales, or call center environment (preferred)
- Experience in a metrics driven, performance environment
- Proven time management, multi-tasking, prioritizing and follow-up skills in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic growth environment
Pay: $13.50/hr. + Monthly Incentive bonuses
Location: In office for 2 weeks for training then if proven ability and success can work from home or continue in the office
Work Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM, M-F
If you feel you are qualified for this position, then apply today!
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.ajilon.com/privacy-policy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.