Looking for a customer service representative that is bilingual in Spanish and English. This position is for a blade manufacuring company that has been in business since the 1940's. Hours are Monday - Friday 9-5:30, and pay is $17-19 depending on experience.
- Enter, manage and track customer orders
- Prepare customer quotations and invoices
- Manage customer relationships and communicate continually throughout order process
- Resolve customer issues that arise
- Oversee 2 territories and support the sales teams
- Prepare and process export documentation.
- Obtain freight quotes and maintain working relationships with freight forwarders.
- Must be Bilingual Spanish and be able to communicate professionally, both verbally and written
- Manufacturing experience
- Minimum 1-2 years of inside sales and/or customer service experience.
- Very strong attention to detail and exceptional critical thinking skills
- Strong team player
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records