Customer Service Representative
Are you a customer service professional who is passionate about providing a positive customer experience with your job? If this sounds like you, this is a great opportunity for you to put your communication and interpersonal skills to the test! This would be within a call center environment and has great opportunity for growth and advancement in the company. Hours are from either 8am-5pm or 8:30am-5:30pm.
- Ensuring that all incoming requests from assigned customers are handled professionally and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Efficiently gathering customer information, access and fulfills customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and documents interactions through contact tracking.
- Managing customer complaints as assigned in a timely manner; troubleshoot customer issues including order entry, billing and systems.
- Supporting reports, KPI’s and analysis as they relate to customer service.
- Communicating effectively both verbally and in writing
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Three years of experience within customer service in an office environment
- Call Center experience is preferred
- Strong attention to detail; ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects and activities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
If this Customer Service position sounds like you, please apply below and send your resume to email@example.com.