Customer Service Representative
Ajilon Downingtown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Customer Service Representative
- Start date: 5/3/21
- Target Pay Rate: (USD)14.00 per hour
- Training: In office daily 8am to 4:30pm for approx. 3 – 4 weeks starting 5/3/21. Will be sent home to work virtually with an option to work in office, if needed.
- Shifts available: 10-6:30pm, 11-7:30pm, 11:30-8:00pm
- 0 to 2 years of experience in Customer Service
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent Required
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office application
- Organized and an ability to multi-task with excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to empathize with patients, patient’s family members, care-givers, customers, and teammates under stressful circumstances and remain focused on business goal.
- 45% of time - Answer inbound calls from patients, healthcare professionals, and caregivers via ACD Telephone in a prompt, professional and courteous manner
- 45% of time - Record all calls into an internal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database
- 10% of time - Other duties as assigned
The Customer Care Coordinator provides contact center based support via Inbound Automated Call Distribution (ACD) Telephone to assist healthcare professionals, dialysis patients, and their caregivers with arranging dialysis treatments for patients traveling on business, vacation, or relocation as a permanent placement. The Customer Care Coordinator will also provide general information to callers related to services offered. In the event of a large scale emergency such as a natural disaster, the Customer Care Coordinator will aid in the arranging of emergency dialysis treatments and/or provide information and direction to patients, teammates, and caregivers related to the emergency.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
If this something that truly interests you and have the qualifications, APPLY TODAY! Interviews are being scheduled ASAP.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
BusinessView all jobs at Ajilon