Customer Service Representative
Ajilon Bethany, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Customer Care Coordinator
• Make outbound calls to customers to advise of changes to their delivery schedule due to late trucks, holidays and routing changes
• Assist customers on the phone and via email with questions they may have about their orders and deliveries
• Gather, compile and track key account information for new customer roll-outs.
• Support sales teams by reviewing and analyzing inventory management reports and taking necessary action with vendors and internal cross-functional teams as needed.
• Use online computer programs to check customer orders for exceptions that need to be addressed.
• Create reports to summarize changes to customer orders and out of stock items.
• Use a variety of online systems to document and process special orders and credit requests.
• Assist with maintaining customer order guides as directed by the sales team
• High School Diploma required. Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in customer service, administration or inventory management is required
• Foodservice distribution background is preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook PowerPoint, Word)
• Fearless to take on learning new computer software programs
• Confidence to have difficult conversations with customers
• Strong critical thinking and analytical ability
• Ability to interpret data and translate into actionable steps
• Strong collaboration skills and willingness to take direction and achieve professional growth thru ongoing coaching.
• Strong multi-tasking and organization skills
Might extend into 2022.
MIGHT BECOME PERMANENT.
Monday - Friday; 8am -4:30 or 7:30am - 4:00
This can be discussed during the interview.
Location: Onsite and remote options but candidate must be local. This can be discussed during interview as well.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
BusinessView all jobs at Ajilon